Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Eli


Ryan and I found out at the end of April that we would be expecting our first babe!! Eli is suppposed to be here around January 2nd and we are so excited! Ryan has been busy, busy in the nursery and I have to say that it looks GREAT! Who knew that my husband was such a hard worker? Ryan and I both have such a great time picking out baby clothes. We have lots of Nike things for daddy and even some Jordan things. I don't know if these things are more for Eli or for Ryan. As for me, I like things like bibs and sweaters. You know all of the cute things that mommies like. In the meantime, Ryan likes seeing my belly get big and I don't like fitting into my clothes. Other than that, we are too happy for words!
Check out more ultrasound pictures at : http://picasaweb.google.com/ryan.k.stevens/BabyEli

No comments: