Friday, March 20, 2009

3 Months and counting. Are you kidding?

Eli turned three months old two Sundays ago. Ryan and I can't believe how big he is getting! He is growing up way too fast! Eli amazes us everyday with the way he changes and the new things that he can do. Yesterday morning he was having tummy time and I noticed that he was getting up on his shoulders so I QUICK grabbed the video camera...... YES! I got it on video. Eli rolled over for the first time. Poor baby! I don't know what scared him more, his mommy screaming and cheering or the fact that he didn't know what in the world he had just done. It was awesome and I was so proud! It is amazing now all of the little things that bring a smile to my face!
Another thing that I especially love about our little guy is that he loves being outside. THANK YOU! I love this since Ryan and I like being out in the sunshine. On Sunday, after we got back home Eli had fallen fast asleep in his carrier. He had only slept about a half an hour since about 9 o'clock that morning. Ryan was hammering away outside and I was vaccuming out the car. Eli was sawing some logs on the sidewalk in his carrier, then the sunshine started peeping in on him. Then I moved him over into the driveway. Oh, how I felt like a bad mommy, but Ryan and I needed to get some things done while Eli was asleep. Finally, all of the noise woke him up and I put him on his boppy on a blanket in the yard and he was in LOVE! He was just smiling and laughing all over himself! I know I say this all of the time, but what a GREAT little baby he is!


Chillin in the Sunshine with my mommy!
Say Cheese!

What is wrong with my parents leaving
me beside the monster truck?


3 Months Old


No comments: