Thursday, March 12, 2009

Road Trip!

This past Monday we headed to Richmond for Eli's first road trip! Boy was he GREAT! We went to watch Liberty play basketball in the Virginia High School League State Tournament. We went to Richmond on Monday night and Eli slept the entire way there. Once we got there, he got up and ate and then Ryan and I went to dinner. We just sat Eli on the table and he hung out with us just like a trooper. I tell you we have a terrific little boy! Once we got back to the hotel we decided to have a photo shoot. We propped Eli up in the bed and on the chair in the room and boy did he think he was BIG. He slept through the night and then we got ready and headed out the next day. We went to Short Pump Towne Center and then to the game. Eli stayed awake the entire time at the game. We got there about 3 o'clock and we didn't leave until about 7 o'clock. He was such the Liberty Basketball Fan! We have to start him out early if he's going to be shooting threes like his daddy!

Cheering on my team! GO BIG BLUE!

I'm such a BIG boy!

Having fun with my daddy!

Night! Night!
(No, we really brought the pack and play.)

I'm ready for my office mom!





1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

He's so handsome!!! The time goes by so fast!!